Salad with fried tofu, mango, avocado, cucumber and orzo noodles
- Slice the tofu, put it in a glass bowl and add the Ponzu. Marinate it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the mango, the avocado and cut them into slices.
- Also cut the cucumber into slices.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry the tofu in olive oil in a hot pan (you can use a grill pan).
- Prepare the dressing in a bowl: mix yoghurt with Ponzu.
- Arrange the pasta, salad mix, avocado, mango, cucumber and tofu on the plates. Garnish with dressing.