Orange marinade with soy sauce for salmon
Two ingredients, one fantastic taste. Kikkoman soy sauce and fresh orange juice make a quick and easy marinade for pan-fried fish.
- Mix soy sauce with orange juice.
- Cut the fish into 2-4 pieces. Cover the fish in the marinade and leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Cook marinated fish in the frying pan, on the grill or in the oven.
- Sprinkle with more marinade while grilling if needed, serve hot.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices. It is very delicious with couscous, mixed with chopped parsley, tomatoes and cucumbers.
This marinade also pairs well with chicken.