Easy honey-glazed ham
Spicy and fragrant - this is a real dream combo. This honey-glazed ham with its sweet-savoury marinade is also incredibly easy to prepare.
- Preheat the oven to 165 °C.
- Score the skin of the ham in a diamond pattern and place it in a baking dish. Insert the cloves into the scored ham.
- Melt the butter and mix this together with the honey and Kikkoman soy sauce.
- Bake the ham in the baking dish for approx. 35 minutes, reapplying the marinade a couple of times.
- Finally, turn the oven up to 200 °C to give the ham a little more colour.