Terms and conditions for competition participation on Instagram
1. The competition organiser is: Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH, Theodorstraße 180, D-40472 Düsseldorf
2. Entry is open to all individuals aged 18 or over, who are resident in Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Great Britain.
3. The competition is restricted to Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Great Britain. Employees of the organising company Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH and its associated companies, competition associations and automated competition services are excluded from participating in this competition.
4. Duration of competition: 24.10.2019, 1 PM – 25.10.2019, 1 PM
5. Participation in the competition involves: correct answering of four questions in the @kikkoman_europe Instagram Story available during the competition period.
6. Each participant may only participate once.
7. After the competition has closed, a winner will be drawn.
8. They will receive the following prize: 1 apron, 1 small ceramic bowl, 1 ponzu shaker, 1 jute bag, 1 steak thermometer, 1 bottle of Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce, 1 bottle of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, 1 bottle of Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Less Salt Soy Sauce, 1 bottle of Kikkoman Ponzu Lemon to a total value of 50 euros. Additionally the winner will receive 1 bottle of a Kikkoman sauce of his choice.
9. All participants will be entered into a draw, from which the winners will be chosen (at random).
10. The prize may not be taken in the form of a cash payment; the prize may not be assigned or transferred to a third party.
11. The winner will be announced in the story on 25 October on @kikkoman_europe.
12. For the purpose of dispatching the prizes, the winners must send a Direct Message to the Instagram team via @kikkoman_europe to advise their postal address. The prizes will then be dispatched to the stated addresses.
13. If the winner does not get in touch within a period of 7 days following notification of the prize, the competition organiser reserves the right to contact the winner via Direct Message.
14. If the winner does not get in touch within a period of 7 days following the DM, their claim to the prize shall lapse and an alternative winner will be drawn.
15. Legal action may not be taken. Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH may amend or terminate the competition at any time. No claim may be derived from any early termination. Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH is entitled to exclude individuals from participating if there are reasonable grounds for doing so, particularly if there is any breach of terms and conditions. In such cases, it may also be appropriate to retrospectively withdraw and reclaim prizes.
16. Instagram shall be fully indemnified. The competition has no connection with Instagram, nor is it in any way sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram.
17. The recipient of the data and information provided by competition participants is Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH and not Facebook/Instagram.
18. The names and personal information of participants made available by their participation in the promotion shall be deleted once the promotion has ended and the prizes have been awarded.
Data privacy statement
We place special emphasis on protecting your personal data and handle this data confidentially. Your data is only processed as part of the statutory provisions in accordance with the regulation stipulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (new BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) and is protected through the application of extensive technical and organisational measures.
The personal data you have provided will only be processed for the purposes of your participation in the competition. The legal grounds for this are stipulated in § 6 para. 1 a) and b) of the GDPR.
You have the right to information, rectification, deletion, objection and restriction regarding the processing and portability of your personal data. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, with effect for the future. If you believe that the processing of personal data that concerns you breaches data privacy law, you have the right at all times to appeal to the relevant supervisory authority, see Article 77 GDPR.
Your personal data will not be forwarded or transmitted to any third party without your consent. All stored data will be deleted after the competition has been completed and closed.